COVID-19 FACILITY POLICIES
- All horse show staff, competitors, trainers, individuals attending must wear face covering/mask while on grounds as well as practice proper social distancing and hand washing/sanitizing procedures.
- Horse show staff will have full authority to ask, if necessary, for any groups to disperse.
- Masks are optional while mounted and will not be penalized if worn in the show ring.
- Proper social distancing must be maintained at all times including stall areas, back gate, warm-up ring, viewing areas, etc., unless directly assisting a rider.
- Only 2 people in the show office at a time.
- Shows are to be attended by exhibitors, trainers, grooms and 1 or 2 family members. No other spectators allowed.
- Awards may be picked up in the prize tent with the exception of Champion and Reserve Champion, which must be signed for and picked up in the show office
- Bring your own chairs as no public seating will be available.
- Food concession will be open, all food must be kept in designated concession area or in a personal vehicle. Picnic tables may not be used for any reason.
- New parking areas/regulations are in effect, please follow all signs and facility directions.
- Lastly but most importantly, be courteous, be kind, use discretion and patience while we work out the bugs to bring the best show experience possible for everyone!
RULES, REGULATIONS & GENERAL INFORMATION
The Horse Show Management reserves the right to itself to interpret any and all questions and conditions in regard to or arising out of an incident to the show without claims for damages or recourse of any kind.
Questions not covered in these Rules and Regulations shall be decided by Horse Show Management, their decision to be final.
Horse Show Management reserves the right to limit entries, refuse, accept conditionally, or to cancel entries, disqualify any riders or exhibitors, prohibit exhibition of entries, and cancel cash prizes without claim for damages; to change any course, cancel or combine any classes, or to make changes management deems to be in best interests of the show.
Every horse entered for competition will be under the control of the Horse Show Management, but Management will, in no case, be responsible for any loss or damage that may occur, and it shall be a condition of entry that each exhibitor shall hold the show, its members, directors and employees, facility and Four Reel Farm LLC harmless for any loss or accident to horse, horses or equipment which may occur from sickness, injury, fire, or otherwise.
Stallions to be ridden, handled and shown by adults 18 years of age and older; Minors under the age of 18 years may not handle, ride or show any stallion at any Four Reel Farm show. No exceptions.
ATTIRE / EQUIPMENT
Proper basic show attire for the rider is encouraged, includes boots / jodhpur boots with ½’’heel (required) collared shirts-no tank tops. Hunt coats optional. USEF rules will apply for equipment for the horse. A Helmet is required, harness attached and fastened, for all exhibitors while mounted. Martingales are prohibited in all under saddle classes. Any questions concerning tack will be at sole discretion of the judge and/or show management, their decision to be final.
Checks returned by the bank for any reason will be assessed a 10% penalty (minimum of $25)!!!